Marine & Family Programs is a community-based division of MCCS that supports the individual Marine and Sailor and their families. With a knowledgeable, well-trained and experienced staff of social workers, educators and specialists, Marine & Family Programs has something for everyone from employment aid and education to counseling and childcare.
The services provided by Marine and Family Programs are organized under one of four branches: Family Readiness, Family Care, Personal and Professional Development and Behavioral Health. For more information about each area, please browse through the drop-down section on the tab above.
In the Park Series
Every Tuesday in April, 4:00- 6:00 PM, Riseley Field
The “In The Park” series is in support of the Month of the Military Child, Child Abuse Prevention & Autism Awareness. Fun activities for the whole family will include Music, Art, Fitness, Eco-Friendly, and Culture. Resource/info tables from Children, Youth & Teen Programs, Exceptional Family Members Program, Family Advocacy and Marine Corps Family Team Building will be on hand to answer any questions you might have. For information, call 257-7786. See this In the Park Series PDF for more details.
Are You A Victim of Sexual Assault?
You can receive assistance by calling any of the following numbers:
- Installation Victim Advocate Crisis Line: 808-216-7175 (24 Hour Hotline)
- Kapi’olani Sex Abuse Treatment Center: 808-524-7273 (24 hour hotline)
- DoD Safe Helpline, 1-877-995-5247 (24 hour hotline)
Click here for more information.
POC: Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Program Manager
Bldg 216, 808-257-7777
MCB Hawaii, Kaneohe Bay
Military One Source Online…Information right when you need it.
Have you visited Military One Source Online? It’s an easy-to-use, online resource that can help make your life a little better. Whether you’re new to the Web or have been surfing for quite some time, MCCS One Source Online gives you immediate access to the information you need to help you balance your work and personal life. Military One Source Online offers assistance on a variety of issues including taking care of your family, building your career, managing your money, strengthening relationships, and coping with the stress of everyday life.
The innovative features of Military One Source Online will save you time by giving you:
• “My Military One Source” Sign up and customize the site with features like “My Bookmarks” and receive e-mail notification of any new content on the site; “Direct access to locators Search for child care programs near your home or work, K-12 schools in any neighborhood, and day or overnight camps; health and wellness programs and providers from smoking cessation and weight management to massage therapy and yoga; or locate nursing homes, assisted living arrangements, and home health agencies
• Access to consultants via “E-mail a consultant” Follow a few simple steps and submit your question to a consultant via e-mail. Consultants follow-up usually within 24 hours with an answer to your question
• Financial calculators Link to interactive tools on budgeting, saving and investing, retirement planning, home buying, refinancing, loan comparisons, credit card repayment plans, car buying, etc, all from one convenient Web site.
• Free e-mail newsletter subscriptions that address a variety of life issues
• Updated information Participate or see results of the weekly polls, catch up on the latest news bulletin, and enjoy Today’s Tip
• Other resources View, listen, or print an array of informative materials
To take advantage of the wealth of information and resources that Military One Source Online offers, simply log on today at the following: http://www.MilitaryOneSource.com