FMEAP supports military spouses and eligible family members with employment opportunities, resources, career education, training and development.
For quick service, click a button below.
Workshops & Events
- Spouse Transition & Readiness Seminar (S.T.A.R.S.): Spouses – if your Service member is Separating or Retiring from active duty in less than 12 months, this is for YOU!
- Civilian / Federal Resume Writing Workshops: Write effective resumes for the Private sector / Federal government.
- Interview Skills Workshop: Be prepared to Ace your interview!
- Job / Career Fair Readiness Workshop: Job Seekers – Get your hustle on! Maximize your opportunities with solid methods and practices.
- Technical Career Training Presentation: Free-of-charge education and vocational training. Ideal for military spouses, family members, and transitioning military members ages 16 to 24 years.
- Couponing in Hawaii: Instructed by a military spouse – learn to stretch your $$ in paradise at this spouse networking event.
Spouse’s Edition of Military Transition: Informing, educating, and preparing military spouses transitioning to civilian life.
Check out the Transition Readiness Program if your spouse is leaving active duty at the End of Active Service (EAS), Retirement or military discharge prior to EAS. Spouses are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Articles & Resources
Looking for resources on the interviewing process and how to build your resume? See this resources PDF for virtual presentations and podcasts to get information to give you an edge over other candidates.
MCCS Human Resources
Start your federal career today with MCCS! Check out the current job listings and learn about the Military Spouse Preference program.