Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP)

Mission Statement: The Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) advises military spouses and eligible family members to make career decisions through an informed approach. FMEAP supports the achievement of personal and professional goals through employment, education, and volunteer resources and referrals.

Vision: Connecting military spouses and family members to meaningful and prosperous career endeavors.

For quick service, click a button below.

Local Employement InfoHawaii Job Leads/FairsOff-island Job LeadsResume ReviewVolunteer OpportunitiesHI State UnEmployment Info button

Workshops & Events

  • Spouse Transition & Readiness Seminar (S.T.A.R.S.): Spouses – if your Service member is Separating or Retiring from active duty in less than 12 months, this is for YOU!
  • Ten Steps to a Federal Job®: The Federal Government is hiring! Learn about it and the hiring preferences.
  • Federal Resume Writing Workshops: Learn to write an effective resume to qualify you for a federal job.
  • Civilian Resume Writing Workshops: Learn to write an effective resume for the Private/Corporate sector jobs.
  • Interview Skills Workshop: Learn to prepare to Ace your interview!
  • Career Fair Readiness Workshop: Job Seekers – Get your hustle on! Maximize your opportunities with solid methods and practices.
  • Spouse’s Networking Series: A special networking event for spouses to meet and connect with those that offer career-worthy opportunities and endeavors.
  • Technical Career Training Presentation: Free-of-charge education and vocational training. Ideal for military spouses, family members, and transitioning military members ages 16 to 24 years.

Register NOW for a workshop or Got Questions? Contact us TODAY  email icon

Click Here For More Information About Our Workshops


Spouse’s Edition of Military Transition: Informing, educating, and preparing military spouses transitioning to civilian life.


Check out the Transition Readiness Program if your spouse is leaving active duty at the End of Active Service (EAS), Retirement or military discharge prior to EAS. Spouses are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Articles & Resources

LinkedIn Premium: Upgrade for Military Spouses during a PCS or within six months of separation from the military.

MCCS Human Resources

Start your federal career today with MCCS! Check out the current job listings and learn about the Military Spouse Preference program.

Comments are closed.