Family Member Employment Assistance Program provides employment assistance. Military spouses and family members have the opportunity for training and other career development:
- Resume Workshops and Assistance: Writing powerful resumes to help land an interview
- Spouse Transition & Readiness Seminar (S.T.A.R.S.): Is your Service member Separating/Retiring?
- Spouse Priority Placement: Inbound/outbound info for Federal Job opportunities
- How to Work a Career Fair: Best practices to get the most from a career fair
- LinkedIn: How to create a strong profile and social network for job opportunities
Check out the Transition Readiness Program if your spouse is leaving active duty at the End of Active Service (EAS), Retirement or military discharge prior to EAS. Spouses are welcome and encouraged to attend.
OUR MISSION To provide Military Spouses with the knowledge, information and resources needed for transition readiness.