FMEAP supports military spouses and eligible family members with employment opportunities, resources, career education, training and development.
For quick service, click a button below.
Workshops & Events
- Spouse Transition & Readiness Seminar (S.T.A.R.S.): Spouses – if your Service member is Separating or Retiring from active duty in less than 12 months, this is for YOU!
- Civilian / Federal Resume Writing Workshops: Write effective resumes for the Private sector / Federal government.
- Interview Skills Workshop: Be prepared to Ace your interview!
- Job / Career Fair Readiness Workshop: Job Seekers – Get your hustle on! Maximize your opportunities with solid methods and practices.
- Technical Career Training Presentation: Free-of-charge education and vocational training. Ideal for military spouses, family members, and transitioning military members ages 16 to 24 years.
- Couponing in Hawaii: Instructed by a military spouse – learn to stretch your $$ in paradise at this spouse networking event.
Spouse’s Edition of Military Transition: Informing, educating, and preparing military spouses transitioning to civilian life.
Check out the Transition Readiness Program if your spouse is leaving active duty at the End of Active Service (EAS), Retirement or military discharge prior to EAS. Spouses are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Articles & Resources
See this PDF for Skill Development Program (SDP) Opportunities at Camp Pendleton.
The Joint Spouse Conference Hawaii will be September 29 at the Hawaii Convention Center. Click here to learn more.
LinkedIn Premium: Upgrade for Military Spouses during a PCS or within six months of separation from the military. https://myseco.militaryonesource.mil/portal/content/view/8256
MCCS Human Resources
Start your federal career today with MCCS! Check out the current job listings and learn about the Military Spouse Preference program.