FMEAP supports military spouses and eligible family members with employment opportunities, resources, career education, training and development.
For quick service, click a button below.
Workshops & Events
- Spouse Transition & Readiness Seminar (S.T.A.R.S.): Spouses – if your Service member is Separating or Retiring from active duty in less than 12 months, this is for YOU!
- Civilian / Federal Resume Writing Workshops: Write effective resumes for the Private sector / Federal government.
- Interview Skills Workshop: Be prepared to Ace your interview!
- Job / Career Fair Readiness Workshop: Job Seekers – Get your hustle on! Maximize your opportunities with solid methods and practices.
- Technical Career Training Presentation: Free-of-charge education and vocational training. Ideal for military spouses, family members, and transitioning military members ages 16 to 24 years.
- Couponing in Hawaii: Instructed by a military spouse – learn to stretch your $$ in paradise at this spouse networking event.
Spouse’s Edition of Military Transition: Informing, educating, and preparing military spouses transitioning to civilian life.
Wed, June 6, 9am-noon
Military Spouses – Is your service member separating or retiring from active duty? Prepare for your future after the military, and reduce the unknowns at this free seminar. Information on the transition process will include VA benefits, relocation, career and education services, budgeting, and TRICARE/insurance. Open to all military/DoD ID card holders. Registration is appreciated by clicking here, but walk-ins are welcome. You can also call 808-257-8354 to register.
Check out the Transition Readiness Program if your spouse is leaving active duty at the End of Active Service (EAS), Retirement or military discharge prior to EAS. Spouses are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Articles & Resources
See this PDF for Skill Development Program (SDP) Opportunities at Camp Pendleton.
The Joint Spouse Conference Hawaii will be September 29 at the Hawaii Convention Center. Click here to learn more.
MCCS Human Resources
Start your federal career today with MCCS! Check out the current job listings and learn about the Military Spouse Preference program.