Enjoy the latest feature films from Hollywood at the air-conditioned K-Bay Theater with 6′ social distancing. K-Bay Theater focuses on offering movies that Marines, Sailors and the entire family will enjoy. Our state-of-the art digital projector provides you with the highest quality and 3D capability. Check back often for upcoming 3D showings. Movies that will be shown in 3D will have “3D” listed next to the title of that showing.
Please visit our Pacific Theater Drive-In for drive in movie listings.
In an effort to prevent any form of piracy, the following security measures may be enforced at K-Bay Theater for Sneak Preview screenings at any time:
- Bag checks
- Confiscation of cameras or cell phones with video or picture taking capability (items will be returned after screening)
- Magnetometer wanding
- Audience scanning with night vision goggles during screening
Please plan accordingly. K-Bay Theater and film companies thank you in advance for your cooperation. Enjoy the show!
Patrons will be admitted to Advance Screening movies in the following priority:
- First Priority – Active duty members and their families assigned to duty aboard Marine Corps Base Hawaii. Single active duty members will be allowed one guest.
- Second Priority – Members of the Armed Forces from other bases and stations on Oahu, retirees and their families.
- Third Priority – DoD civilians and other authorized guests.
One hour and 45 minutes prior to the movie, tickets will be issued to first priority patrons waiting in line. Tickets will be issued corresponding to priority group.
One hour and 30 minutes prior to the movie showing the doors will open and Active Duty (priority one) patrons with appropriate colored tickets will be admitted.
Motion Picture Association
G – General Audiences
All ages admitted
PG – Parental Guidance Suggested
Some material may not be suitable for children
PG-13 – Parents Strongly Cautioned
Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13 years of age
R – Restricted
Requires accompanying parent or adult guardian for under 17 years of age
For all rated “R” movies, parents must purchase tickets in person at the box office for children 16 and under.