Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) will cautiously, deliberately and safely reintegrate programming upon the direction of installation leadership. Every activity’s re-opening has been carefully scrutinized to balance quality of life programs for the installation community with strict adherence to health protection measures.
Within all MCCS facilities, social distancing measures are firmly in place, and cloth face coverings are required as guided.
Semper Fit Safety Procedures
We want you to know what we are doing to protect you, the patron, as well as our staff. We appreciate your adherence to the following rules.
- Separate doors will be used as entrances and exists to control the flow of patrons and minimize cross flow of customers
- Staff and patrons shall wear masks/face coverings to include while working out
- Patrons will be directed to wash/disinfect their hands upon entering and existing the facility
- Patrons will be required to bring a workout towel
- Water fountain use will be limited to bottle filling only
- No spotting; Patrons should refrain from maximum and forced repetitions
- Patrons will be advised to control their breathing to mitigate the spread of the virus through respiratory droplets
- Patrons should avoid exercises that cause the hands or body to touch the floor
During the closures of the Semper Fit Centers, the following procedures will take place to ensure staff and patron safety.
- Disinfecting all fitness center equipment/upholstery
- Disinfecting all high touch points (door handles and knobs, counter tops, etc)
- Disinfecting bathrooms and locker rooms
- Disinfecting floors and flooring