Aloha! We know moving can be stressful. Below is a list of resources to help your transition to or from Hawaii smooth as can be.
Information & Referral
Looking for information? I&R is a great place to start!
I&R provides relocation assistance to families coming to and leaving from Marine Corps Base Hawaii. Available resources include:
- New Arrival Orientation: Welcome Aboard Package
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS): PCS Toolkit
- Lending Locker: Currently Closed, Returns Only
- Sponsorship Training:
- In lieu of face-to-face training, please access the HQMC sponsorship training module on the Military One Source “My Training Hub” at https://myhub.militaryonesource.mil. Make a profile and select the Sponsorship Training. A certificate will be generated at the end of the training for your records. Call 257-7786 with questions.
- Sponsorship Assistance: Youth Request or Individual
Still have questions?
I&R can assist you in locating the service you need. I&R provides a wide range of facts about services and programs available at MCBH and civilian agencies in the local community, as well as national resources.
Call 257-7786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for virtual check-in and check-out.
To book accommodations at one of our lodging facilities, call 808-254-2806. The Front Desk is open 0800-2200.
We are here to support and facilitate school transitions for families with school-age children. If you have questions related to the Hawaii Department of Education, Private Schools, and or Home Schooling, please feel free to contact the School Liaison at 808-257-2019, Mon-Fri 0800-1600.
Visit our job listing page to see more information on working for MCCS.
Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP)
FMEAP advises military spouses and eligible family members to make career decisions through an informed approach.
FMEAP supports the achievement of personal and professional goals through employment, education, and volunteer resources and referrals. Our services include:
- Virtual Career Coaching
- Resume Review
- Application Assistance
- Mock Interview Preparation
- Federal Employment Process
- Job Search Strategies
- Referrals to Resources, Education & Training, Networking Opportunities and Job Fairs