Local Driving Conditions
Aloha! We know moving can be stressful. Below is a list of resources to help your transition to or from Hawaii smooth as can be.
Information & Referral
Looking for information? I&R is a great place to start!
I&R provides relocation assistance to families coming to and leaving from Marine Corps Base Hawaii. Available resources include:
- New Arrival Orientation: Welcome Aboard Package
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS): PCS Toolkit
- Lending Locker: By appointment on Monday, Tuesday or Friday 0800-1100 & 1300-1600. Email Us to request an appointment or call 808-257-7786.
- Sponsorship Training:
- In lieu of face-to-face training, please access the HQMC sponsorship training module on the Military One Source “My Training Hub” at https://myhub.militaryonesource.mil. Make a profile and select the Sponsorship Training. A certificate will be generated at the end of the training for your records. Call 257-7786 with questions.
- Sponsorship Assistance: Youth Request or Individual
Still have questions?
I&R can assist you in locating the service you need. I&R provides a wide range of facts about services and programs available at MCBH and civilian agencies in the local community, as well as national resources.
Call 257-7786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for virtual check-in and check-out.
To book accommodations at one of our lodging facilities, call 808-254-2806. The Front Desk is open 0800-2200.
We are here to support and facilitate school transitions for families with school-age children. If you have questions related to the Hawaii Department of Education, Private Schools, and or Home Schooling, please feel free to contact the School Liaison at 808-257-2019, Mon-Fri 0800-1600.
Visit our job listing page to see more information on working for MCCS.
Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP)
Visit the FMEAP page to see more information.