Marine Corps Community Services Hawaii is proud to present the 4th of July: with a fireworks display by Grucci, Inc.
This is an “MCBH Community Event” designed for personnel assigned to Marine Corps Base Hawaii.
Date: Sunday, July 4, 2021 | Time: 2030
Location: Look up to the sky! This display is intended to be visible across the installation – whether it’s your home, barracks, or common areas.
THE PRESHOW SPECTACULAR
We’ve got something special heading your way! Tune in to MCCS Hawaii’s Facebook page at 8:00PM for an exclusive production for the Marines, Sailors, families, and supporters of MCBH. This video will feature performances from the Marine Corps Forces Pacific Band and Hawaii’s own GySgt Brandon Valentine, with guest appearances from celebrities, athletes, social media influencers, and more!
FIREWORKS BY GRUCCI
This 4th of July we wanted to deliver the fun to you! Enjoy a 20-minute fireworks extravaganza choreographed to music, all from the comfort of your own backyard.
Tune into FM channel 91.9 to enjoy the bursting of the fireworks synchronized to a carefully selected soundtrack of America.
When it comes to fireworks, the name “Grucci” is synonymous with excellence. Fireworks by Grucci is a sixth-generation, family-owned and operated company that has transformed the night skies to the delight of millions across the globe since 1850.
DESIGNATED VIEWING AREA
***OPEN FROM 1900 – 2100 ONLY***
For our authorized guests who may not have an ideal view, you may observe the fireworks display from our approved “Designated Viewing Area” on the Klipper Golf Course. Click on the image above, for an enlarged view of the map.
For your safety, please obey all posted signs. Please stay off all greens, tee boxes, and sand traps. Tents, umbrellas, coolers, bikes, grills or BBQ’s are not allowed. Upon completion of the fireworks display, please take all trash with you.
RUNWAY RUN 5K
Start your 4th of July off with a BANG! Come join us for this one of a kind, IN-PERSON scenic 5K run on the Runway of Marine Corps Base Hawaii. This family-friendly event will start and finish between Hangars 104 and 105 and will consist of one lap around the runway, offering amazing views of the Ko’olau Mountains and Kaneohe Bay.
4TH OF JULY MEALS TO-GO
Hosting a Fourth of July party at your home or just don’t feel like cooking? The Officers’ Club has something for everyone! Pre-order to-go meals from one of two available menus, and pick them up from The Officers’ Club between 1600-1800 on Sunday, July 4th. Last day for pre-orders is Friday, July 2nd at 1600. Call “Your Club, Your Call” at (808) 254-7650 to pre-order now!
ATTENTION PLEASE READ!
- This event is for personnel assigned to Marine Corps Base Hawaii, and is not open to the public.
- The “Designated Viewing Area” at the Klipper Golf Course will be open from 1900-2100.
- Prior to 1900, the area is an active golf course. For everyone’s safety – we ask all patrons to please stay off of the course until after 1900.
- Exercise caution – please stay away from greens, tee boxes and sand traps.
- Let’s keep the Klipper beautiful – no littering please.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, North Beach will close around sunset.
- Flashlight, blankets
- Tents, umbrellas, coolers, bikes, grills or BBQs, etc.
- When observing the performance aboard the installation, please use caution while near and crossing streets. Please obey all traffic signals and established guidance.
- For Pet Owners: The performance will last 20 minutes, from 2030-2050.
Thank you to our Sponsors: