Check In/Out – call 257-7786 or email OMBKBAY.MCBHIRRS@USMC-MCCS.ORG for virtual check-in and check-out.
Looking for information? IRRS is a great place to start!
IRRS provides relocation assistance to families coming to and leaving from Marine Corps Base Hawaii. Available resources include:
- New Arrival Orientation: Welcome Aboard Package
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS): PCS Toolkit
- Lending Locker: By appointment Mon–Fri. Call (808)257-7786 or (808)257-8354 for appointment availability.
- Sponsorship Training:
- In lieu of face-to-face training, please access the HQMC sponsorship training module on the Military One Source “My Training Hub” at https://myhub.militaryonesource.mil. Make a profile and select the Sponsorship Training. A certificate will be generated at the end of the training for your records. Call 257-7786 with questions.
- Sponsorship Assistance: Youth Request or Individual
Still have questions?
IRRS can assist you in locating the service you need. IRRS provides a wide range of facts about services and programs available at MCBH and civilian agencies in the local community, as well as national resources.
Call 257-7786 or email OMBKBAY.MCBHIRRS@USMC-MCCS.ORG for virtual check-in and check-out.
Check out the Transition Readiness Program if your spouse is leaving active duty at the End of Active Service (EAS), Retirement or military discharge prior to EAS. Spouses are welcome and encouraged to attend.