Don’t miss the chance to play one of the world’s best military golf courses, consistently voted Number One by DoD patrons. The Kaneohe Klipper is an 18-hole championship golf course with separate driving range, chipping and putting green. The course offers a variety of additional services including golf lessons, a Junior Golf Program and rental equipment. ADA compliant golf carts are also available. See our Demo Days Schedule here.
PUBLIC PARTNERS PROGRAM
Civilians (non-DoD ID card holders) can utilize the Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course, The Officers’ Club Dining and Catering facility or K-Bay Bowling Lanes by joining our Public Partners Program (formerly known as Friends of K-Bay). All applicants must be a U.S. citizen. For guests wanting to participate in the program, please follow the instructions in the Public Partners Program Application Form on how to complete the DBIDS application and apply for the Public Partners Program.
Each Public Partners Program pass is good for the applicant only and is valid for one year from the date of issue. Each spouse or other family member must fill out a separate application. Each applicant must be a minimum of 18 years or older. Please note, passes are ONLY authorized to access the The Officers’ Club, Klipper Golf Course and K-Bay Lanes.
NO BEACH, MARINA, COMMISSARY, EXCHANGE, OR SPONSORING PRIVILEGES ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PUBLIC PARTNERS PROGRAM.
Commander’s Cup Tournaments
Check back for the next Commander’s Cup Golf Tournament.
E-5 and below may wear military uniforms on the driving range during lunch hours. Clubs and range balls are free to use. After 5 punches, the user can redeem the punch card for a free round of twilight golf as well as a $10 coupon for use at the Pro Shop or Sam Adams!
Driving Range Play Card
You can purchase 20 baskets of range balls for the price of 17 and enjoy 15% off Pro Shop merchandise once your play card is complete!
The Afternoon Special is back by popular demand! Monday – Thursday* from 1300-1500 Receive as many holes of golf as you can get in before dark plus cart for one flat fee!
- $29 – Military
- $39 – DoD/Fed Civilian
- $45 – Civilian (no military affiliation)
After your round, receive one free pupu selection off Samuel Adams Burger & Brewhouse special menu, as well as one Coors Light draft or soft drink. Customers must present their golf receipt at the counter. *This special is not valid on holidays.
K-Bay Spouse’s Club
- Open to all Active Duty Spouses
- Special “Spouse’s Club” Group Lesson Package
- Free use of rental clubs for 1 month
- Free fitting session for custom golf clubs
- 15% off first purchase of golf clubs and First Play Card purchase
Unit Golf Events
Have you ever considered having a golf event for your unit at the Klipper Golf Course? Give us a call in the Pro Shop to inquire about how we can help you organize your next golf event. Call 808-254-1745.
For guests who are non-DoD ID card holders, Marine Corps Base Hawaii has implemented a new policy to gain access to come aboard.
For guests participating in our Public Partners Program (PPP), either current participants or those wishing to participate, please see this Public Partners Program PDF for instructions on how to complete the DBIDS application and apply for PPP. For additional information see this PDF for Visitor Credential Transition Instructions.
The Kaneohe Klipper offers numerous golf clinics for all levels of skill.
Golf Academy Hawaii is led by PGA Professionals, Jonathan Radke, PGA, TPI and Maurice ‘Mo’ Radke, PGA.
- All junior group lessons are suspended due to COVID. Private and Semi-Private sessions are available to those within the same family bubble. Contact Jon Radke, PGA, TPI, for details: email@example.com
- Private and semi-private lessons of groups up to four people are available.
- Beginning adult, ladies, and specialty clinics will resume when permitted.
For information on Golf Academy Hawaii offerings and to register, please visit golfacademyhawaii.com . The next available clinics are:
- Junior Golf Program: Group sessions will resume when permitted.
- Ladies Only Beginning Golf Program: Saturdays at 0830. One-hour sessions over five consecutive Saturdays. No equipment needed. Learn the basic skills and the ability to quickly improve enough to play a round of golf. The cost is $120. Call 808-386-3500 for more details.
- Ladies Intermediate/Advanced Golf Program: The session will focus on short game accuracy from 50 yards and closer. Additional emphasis on increased distance off the tee. Minimum of four golfers per session. The cost is $125.00. Call 808-386-3500 for more details.
For information about Leland Lindsay clinics, click here. Learn all aspects of golf from a professional! Lessons provided by Leland Lindsay at Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course. Clinics are available for all skill levels. Lessons run for five weeks, one hour per week from 1630-1730. The cost is $99. To register, or for more information, please call Leland Lindsay at (808) 383-5697.
Attention: All Wellness Program Participants
MCCS has authorized a special rate for all Wellness Program Participants for 9 holes of play at the Klipper Golf Course Monday thru Thursday. Take advantage of another opportunity to exercise. Specifically, all who are registered with the Wellness Program will be extended the discounted sunset rate for 9-holes of play (walking only) from 3pm Monday through Thursday. Stand-by only; golf tee times are not taken during this period. The following discounted rates apply:
- E5 and Below $7
- E6 to O3 $10
- O4 and Above $11
- DoD/Federal Civilian $15
Another benefit brought to you by MCCS.