Marine Corps Community Services Job Listing
MCCS is Windward Oahu’s largest employer, providing overwhelming support to Marines, Sailors, and their families at locations aboard Marine Corps Base Kaneohe, Camp Smith and Manana Housing. Visit our job listing page to see what positions are currently available.
Family Member Employment Assistance Program
Due to COVID-19, the Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) has implemented precautionary measures to safeguard patrons and staff.
FMEAP advises military spouses and eligible family members to make career decisions through an informed approach. FMEAP supports the achievement of personal and professional goals through employment, education, and volunteer resources and referrals.
Services are by appointment for the following:
- Career Coaching
- Resume Review
- Application Assistance
- Job Search Strategies
- Interview Preparation
- Federal Employment Process Information
- Information & Resource electronic packets (ePackets) are available by email for the following:
- FMEAP on Marine Corps Base Hawaii
- Hawaii Local Employment, Job Leads and Job Fairs
- Hawaii State Unemployment
- Volunteer Opportunities for building employment skills and work experiences
- Education & Training for employment and career attainment
- Military Spouse Transition Readiness
- Employment workshops at http://www.ppdev.eventbrite.com/
- Personal & Professional Readiness (P&PR) Branch events
Appointments are available Monday-Friday from 0730-1630 and maybe scheduled by email or by phone (808)257-8354.