The Single Marine & Sailor Program (SM&SP) is a highly-energized program designed to address and enhance the quality-of-life for Single Marines and Sailors in a measurable manner. This program accomplishes this by providing three core components:
- Quality of Life
- Community Involvement
Our Mission Statement
To provide a forum that inspires, informs and unites the Marine Corps and Navy team in the spirit of aloha, by improving quality of life and morale, for both the military and civilian communities.
Kahuna’s Recreation Center
Join in the fun at Kahuna’s Recreation Center. Activities include: XBox and PS2 gaming, pool tables, board games, computer stations with Road Runner internet access, two big screen TV lounges, and a full-size theater with Surround Sound. Open to all active duty E-5 and below that are single, unaccompanied or geographic bachelors.
Camp Smith Recreation Center
Camp Smith Recreation Center features movie theater, kitchen, games, free Wi-Fi, etc. The Center is open 24/7. Call 477-0808 for additional information.
For more information call the SM&SP at 808-254-7593.
Exclusive Benefits for E-5 and below
- Use of Kahuna’s Recreation Center
- Discounted rates at the Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course
- Discounted rates at K-Bay Lanes
The SM&SP Council consists of representatives from each command. Each command representative is a liaison for the single Marines & Sailors of their unit in the following ways:
- Collecting ideas, suggestions and quality of life issues from the Marines and Sailors and bringing this information to the council meetings
- Reporting information about upcoming events and activities collected from the council meetings back to the command and the Marines and Sailors
Council meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 1500 in Kahuna’s Sports Bar & Grill (Bldg 1629). If you are your unit’s representative and cannot make the meeting, please send a replacement.