Aloha! We know moving can be stressful. Below is a list of resources to help your transition to or from Hawaii smooth as can be.
Information & Referral
Looking for information? I&R is a great place to start!
I&R provides relocation assistance to families coming to and leaving from Marine Corps Base Hawaii. Available resources include:
- New Arrival Orientation: Welcome Aboard Package
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS): PCS Toolkit
- Lending Locker: By appointment on Monday, Tuesday or Friday 0800-1100 & 1300-1600. Email Us to request an appointment or call 808-257-7786.
- Sponsorship Training:
- In lieu of face-to-face training, please access the HQMC sponsorship training module on the Military One Source “My Training Hub” at https://myhub.militaryonesource.mil. Make a profile and select the Sponsorship Training. A certificate will be generated at the end of the training for your records. Call 257-7786 with questions.
- Sponsorship Assistance: Youth Request or Individual
Still have questions?
I&R can assist you in locating the service you need. I&R provides a wide range of facts about services and programs available at MCBH and civilian agencies in the local community, as well as national resources.
Call 257-7786 or email email@example.com for virtual check-in and check-out.
To book accommodations at one of our lodging facilities, call 808-254-2806. The Front Desk is open 0800-2200.
We are here to support and facilitate school transitions for families with school-age children. If you have questions related to the Hawaii Department of Education, Private Schools, and or Home Schooling, please feel free to contact the School Liaison at 808-257-2019, Mon-Fri 0800-1600.
Visit our job listing page to see more information on working for MCCS.
Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP)
Due to COVID-19, the Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) has implemented precautionary measures to safeguard patrons and staff.
FMEAP advises military spouses and eligible family members to make career decisions through an informed approach. FMEAP supports the achievement of personal and professional goals through employment, education, and volunteer resources and referrals.
Our services include:
- Career Coaching
- Resume Review
- Application Assistance
- Interview Preparation
- Federal Employment Process Information
- Job Search Strategies
- Military Spouse Transition Readiness
- Employment workshops at http://www.ppdev.eventbrite.com/
- Information / Resources for:
- Local Hawaii Employment, Job Leads and Job Fairs
- Hawaii State Unemployment
- Volunteer Opportunities for building employment skills and work experiences
- Education & Training for employment and career
Appointments are on Monday-Friday from 0730-1630, and scheduled by phone (808)257-8354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.