Looking for Information and don’t know where to start? Contact Information and Referral.
Information and Referral (I&R) can assist you in locating the service you need. I&R provides a wide range of facts about services and programs available at MCBH and civilian agencies in the local community, as well as national resources.
Information & Referral and Relocation Services provides relocation assistance to families coming to and leaving from Marine Corps Base Hawaii. Military spouses and family members have the opportunity for training and other career development:
The relocation services assist Service and family members to effectively and efficiently acclimate to the permanent change of station. Contact us for useful information and tools available:
- New Arrival Orientation: Welcome Aboard Packages
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS): PCS Toolkit
- Lending Locker: Email us for Inventory of Kitchen Items
- Sponsorship Training Class: Open Service Members & Spouses
- Sponsorship Assistance: Youth Request or Individual
Check out the Transition Readiness Program if your spouse is leaving active duty at the End of Active Service (EAS), Retirement or military discharge prior to EAS. Spouses are welcome and encouraged to attend.