Bldg 216 Room 56
Marine Corps Base Hawaii, HI 96734, Marine Corps Base Hawaii
Get ready for an interactive series full of fun activities, group discussion and practical exercises designed to get you and your sweetie talking and reflecting on your relationship and how you can make it even better!
Marriage Skills 3.0, featuring PREP, gives couples the insights and tools needed to strengthen happy relationships and repair distressed ones.
In this series, we will address:
- How to handle conflict effectively and replace unsuccessful communication habits with successful ones.
- The importance of fun within a relationship and how couples can work together to maintain/regain friendship and make time to enjoy one another.
- How to build intimacy and gain a greater appreciation and understanding of your partner’s personality type and how they may perceive things differently from you.
- Positive ways to manage stress, whether it be financial strain, work-related stress, parenting stress or any of the other stressors brought on by your circumstances and military life.
- How to strengthen your commitment and protect all the good things about being together.
- Additional resources you can take advantage of and more!
Couples are encouraged to attend the series together, but Marines, Sailors, and their partners are welcome to attend without their significant other. (We understand joint attendance may not always be feasible given deployments, work schedules, long-distance relationships. etc.)
If you are attending with your partner, please select 2 tickets when registering.
Marriage Skills 3.0 is a three-part series, and attendance on all three dates is required:
Part One: 19 Feb, 0830-1600
Part Two: 26 Feb, 0830-1230
Part Three: 4 Mar, 0830-1230
Not sure if this class is right for you? Can’t make all these dates, but interested in learning more about future marriage skills workshops? Feel free to reach out to us at 808-257-7780.