Marine & Family Programs building 216 has been renamed “C.A.A.R.E. Center” standing for Counseling, Advocacy, Awareness & Relationship Enhancement. Visit us for Behavioral Health workshops, counseling, support groups, etc or call us at 257-7780.
The Behavioral Health section of Marine & Family Programs consists of:
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
- Community Counseling Center (CCP)
- New Parent Support Program (NPSP)
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Program (SAPR)
- Substance Abuse Counseling Center (SACC)
FOCUS helps active duty Service Members and their families develop a shared understanding of how to stay strong and supportive of each other during stressful times. The military lifestyle can pose unique challenges and FOCUS empowers families to create a unique narrative of successes to enhance their resiliency and better equip them to cope with future obstacles. Call 808-257-7774 to learn more about FOCUS or email Hawaii@focusproject.org.